Friday, October 10

Pumpkins anyone?


My friend Sierra and her two daughters Cadence and Cassidy invited myself and my 3 to go to the pumpkin patch out at Lone Pine.  We had a blast!  Chloe was obsessed with the animals.  At one point she wandered off to try and find some goats and then just stayed next to the pin while they came to her.  She has such a way with animals and she is most obsessed with horses. 
She almost jumped out of my arms when she found the horse drawn wagon ride.  
While at the pumpkin patch apparently the objective became to find any and all pumpkins and place them inside the wheelbarrow.  Connor and Chloe compared their finds and continued adding to the ever growing pile.  The kids would throw them into the wagon and with 4 kids, the amount increased quickly  They were just having to much fun to stop.  
After a while we allowed the kids to each pick out one big one or two small ones.  While unhappy with the situation, they finally agreed..









 Now on the way back somehow my kids managed to get Sierra to pull them in the wagon.  Not only that, but she is carrying her own kids.  I thought I was good at managing kids while holding a baby in the front pack, but I can't beat that!

We did manage to stop and smell the flowers..
Sierra and her girls are so beautiful together!

I love my kids :)



It was a lot of fun to see the kids enjoy the fall time as well as get together with friends.  I am sure there will be more days spent at the pumpkin patch and each will be different but lots of fun! Thanks to Sierra and the girls for a fun afternoon.

No comments: