Wednesday, December 17
Christmas Spirit?
I have been so bad about blogging lately. I have my pics downloaded and ready to go but I just have not found the time to get them up. I am in the "Christmas Spirit" of sorts. I wanted this one to be so different. I am at home, I can shop whenever, I can play with the kids more and yet I am still stressed. Hours spent shopping for that perfect gift, time stressed about driving in this horrible snow and ice to finish my never ending list. Is this really all there is to the holidays? Why when our intentions are so good, does it end up being frustrating. I love to give gifts to my friends, family and spouse and kids. I don't even care if I get one gift this Christmas. But I guess wanting to make it special is almost making it more stressful. I hope above all my family knows how much I love them and I have the best intentions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment