Friday, January 22

So far...

So far...I miss my regular food. I tend to eat when I am stressed. I don't know why. It is a very bad choice. I just enjoyed and I felt like it was something for me, especially my treats after the kids went to bed. Therefore, this has been extremely difficult to stick to. I am doing fairly well. I have been getting up earlier and working out the past 3 days and I can already tell what a major difference that has made! I am more energized later in the day and I sleep better at night. I still don't want to get up and do it, but I am making myself. I am finding new things to use as treats and I am counting days until my bonus points so I can even finally have my favorite treats. Tom is doing this with me which helps me so much! He is sticking to it really well and motivates me. It helps having the support at home. Whenever I am making something or eating something he asks how many points it is. Not to be controlling, just because he doesn't know. It helps me make better choices so I can tell him how little it is and how good it still tastes! I know I can at least move toward my goal. I feel better about life even just the few steps I have taken. We will see come weigh in day how much I have lost!

No comments: