Sunday, September 28

Introduction

I realized the other day that I am tired. My husband claimed I was not listening when he talks and I looked at him and said "I am sorry". What I didn't say was I am so overtired that I can't even think! Let me explain why...
Connor is my 3 year old challenge. He loves life and does not understand why anyone would want to stop moving in order to fall asleep. From the moment he opens his eyes he is moving. He absolutley loves sports, especially football and his beloved "star team" (cowboys). He always makes sure that someone is following him around to play. With him around I am always on my feet. (you would think I would be skinnier)
Chloe is 22 months old and is perfecting her drama queen status. She can bring on full tears at a moments notice (especially if it means getting her brother in trouble) and routinely hangs her head to pout if she does not get her way. She loves clothes and fights me daily on what she is going to wear. Despite what her brother thinks she really is in charge.
Kylie is 6 weeks old and is a doll. So far she is great with only one crazy thing. She screams hysterical every time she is in her car seat or in the car. Other than that we are hitting the magic 6 week mark where she is smiling, cooing, and having her own quiet alert time. Her smiles make my day and help when the other two drive me crazy.
I know here soon that they will be growing up and changing and I will long for these days, but at the moment it doesn't feel like that! I love my kids and can't wait to see what their futures hold.

No comments: