Monday, September 29

Precious sleep

I cannot believe it. There are times when God must smile and say "you need a break". Today was one of those days. I somehow managed to put all 3 kids down for a nap and they all slept for 2 hours. And it was at the same time! I then layed down and slept for almost the whole time. There was only one little glitch. My baby's swing takes "D" batteries and they ran out of power. I only survive nap time by swaddling her and putting her in the swing. The glitch was I only have 3 new ones and none of my toys for the kids take that size. So I became creative and used the 3 new ones and 1 of the old ones. I would get about 20 minutes of power before I had to replace it with another old one. Once the swing stopped for to long she would wake up, I would wake up and replace it and then we would go back to sleep. It would seem like the difficult approach, but I don't know if trying to drag 3 kids through walmart would have been easier. So, we are now up and as soon as my husband wakes up, he will be going to Walmart for new batteries. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

YAY for sleep :~) Love you girl