I love that kids are given the ability to say whatever comes into their mind without feeling the embaressment we adults feel. I know it is a trained thing and I will have to train my kids the same, but for now it is fun to laugh at them...
My two older kids take a bath together and we sing songs and talk about the various body parts while we are washing up (such as head and knees and toes). Well, Chloe (22months old) points to Connor's belly (my 3 year old) and says "belly". We say yes it is and she is so proud. Well, then she points to a part lower on his body and says "belly?". Connor says "oh no, that is pee-man!". I just about fell over laughing and he just shrugged his shoulders and went about playing.
I have been feeling the need to lose weight after having 3 kids (easier said then done) so one morning while my older two were eating breakfast and watching Mickey Mouse I decided to jog in place. Thinking if I can last a 20 min show that is a pretty good workout. Connor looks up at me after a minute and says "Mommy, do you have to go pee?". Well, again I laughed so hard I did have to go.
I overheard my two older kids having a conversation in which Connor told Chloe. "No, you do not take toys away from me or you will get in trouble and I will take away your toy, do you understand me?" Apparently that is how I must sound.
Tuesday, September 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment