This was my first field trip and it was lots of fun! Connor's class went to Detering's orchard to learn about and eat apples. Then it was off to the pumpkin patch. He got to ride the bus all the way there. Chloe and I met up with him under an apple tree. Chloe had apparently missed him very much!
The apple's were delicious and they gave each child (and parent) one to eat.
Connor's teacher Mrs. Hoggatt is great with him! And Dillan showed off his cool stickers.
And once the apple had been eaten and the perfect pumpkin found it was time to head back to the "store" area. The kids had a blast running through the maze.
Time for class pictures!!
It was a very fun morning. The kids had a blast and learned a lot. It was cute to meet all of the kids in his class. I am sure there will be many more field trips in my future and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment