We went down to the barn at the end of our road to play with Sierra, Cassidy and "stetson" (their horse). It was so much fun and it was awesome to be able to wear the kids out. Sierra is great with them and helped them through the whole "process".
First we clean out the stalls. I must say how impressed I was that Sierra didn't get any poop on any of the kids! And surprisingly the shavings on the floor make a great play area for young ones.
Finally the time has come to get "Lily" out to play.
Now it is time to ride!
Connor helped me lead Chloe around on Lily. In fact, if I did not move fast enough Lily would hit me in the behind with her nose. For her info I am an out of shape mom carrying a baby in a front pack. 100 laps around the arena wore me out and that is why I move slow!!
Connor was not very interested in riding a horse, but he loved playing in the dirt..
And afterwards it was time to sit and watch the other horses and of course, try to feed Stetson some dirt!
And of course here is Chloe when you force her to stop doing the thing she loves the most, riding a horse....
Chloe went up to at least 2 people (including a family friend Jordan) having them pick her up to comfort her since she was so mad at me!
Thanks Sierra for inviting us to play. We had tons of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment