Tuesday, January 13
Yay memories!!
So it was one of those mornings. Since Tom works nights he was off in bed and I decided to try to take a shower. With 3 young kids this is usually a very non-private moment that is as quick as it can be! Connor and Chloe were watching Playhouse disney and Kylie was in her bouncer chewing on a teething toy laughing as I played peek-a-boo in between shampoo and conditioner. Well, Chloe has now began potty training and came in to try and go. She didn't but Connor did not want to be showed up so he decided he wanted to use her potty and proudly showed off how quickly he could poop! Chloe thought this was great but wanted to be a helper and dump this show into the big potty so she could flush it. So, while I am covered in shampoo and soap trying to say no, let mommy do it, she grabs it and dumps it ON the potty. This was because the lid was still closed. She says, oh sorry mommy and proceeds to wipe it up using her hand! I am now jumping out of the shower tripping over their bath toys and Kylie (who is just watching everyone run around crazy like) in her bouncer saying "stop!". I manage to grab the potty from her but she slips away and starts to run out. Of course, now I have to chase her to get her back and cleaned up. I am of course, in full view if someone had walked up to my door so thank goodness no visitors. Connor of course had to tell me that I dripped water all over him and that he needed a towel. I managed to dry him, wash Chloe and get back in the shower to finish washing my hair and then finish what should have been my 5 min shower. Once I am finally finished I can just think back and say "Yay memories!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness! I laughed out loud! Yes, memories! :)
Maybe I don't want to potty train just yet... haha
Post a Comment