Wednesday, February 25

Penis envy

It had been a very long day and Chloe had skipped her nap so she was extremely emotional anyways. Well, Connor has always been the type of kid to not question things. If you say it is so, then that is what it is. That evening he was telling Chloe how he has a "pee pee". She of course says I want one! Connor tells her that no, she has a bum #1, (Not sure where he got that from but OK) and that everyone has a bum for going poop with. So of course this makes her cry super hard sobbing about how much she wants a pee pee like Connor. Connor is so proud that he has something she wants and being the typical older brother says, "no Chloe, you cannot have a pee pee, but maybe next time". I am trying so hard not to laugh while just trying to listen to the things they come up with. I eventually explain the parts to the two of them (of course they really could have cared less at that point) and I get Chloe to stop crying. I think that is the end of it for the moment, but who knows when the penis envy will start again! Someday she will be glad she does not have one!

No comments: